Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Huntington Heroes

Hi Huntington Heroes group –

just like you suspected, there's nothing on our local club in re: to marketing strategies. BUT I was able to find marketing ideas and strategies for other minor league sports in EBSCO. So I will email several full text items to the email you gave me: facetti@marshall.edu right now.

You might need to speak to Dr. Mak re: any other strategies - meanwhile, I do think you can apply some of the info you will gain from these materials to your project.

Also, I think it's always wise to look at your own community demographics and make comparisons to other municipalities when you review this kind of info. HADCO provides a really excellent snapshot of our town: http://www.hadco.org/profile_business_industry.asp

I have used this when I have compiled papers re: other issues facing our local residents.

Monica

No comments: