Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Welcome to the Info Base!

Greetings, Research Seminar Students,

I created this page so you would have a "start page" unique to your class where we can share info, research strategies, library tools, and provide access to online, book, and journal sources that will enhance your studies in this course.

As the course progresses, please do not hesitate to post questions either to the public blog or within the private chat box provided here. If I am online (you can see my status) I will answer you as soon as I can. Otherwise, send me a note at brooks@marshall.edu. I will do my best to aid you in finding what you need. Since many students may have similar questions, I will post information answers here so we can share them with others. If I discover that I cannot assist you, I have a cadre of very talented professional librarians in my department who can help me serve your information needs!

My contact information is: Dr. Monica Brooks, 304 Drinko Library, 696-6613 or brooks@marshall.edu. I am usually on campus M-F during regular business hours (9-5) and can see you in person if you need one-on-one assistance. Feel free to drop me a line, call for an appointment, or drop by the office!

Your Librarian,
Monica

No comments: